Did you know that Government of Canada is hiring University Graduates
Are you interested in applying for a Government Job ?
- Number of position available approx. 300 in 16 different departments.
- Job location throughout Canada
- Who has a university degree or going to graduate from university by June, 2017.
- Graduation in Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Office Administration, Business Administration , Physics, Geology, Chemistry or some other science relevant to the position, Public policy, International Relations ,Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology and some open to any discipline.
- Deadline October 13,2016
Steps to apply:
- Prepare a Resume
- Create an account in PSC website, follow the link
- Search for the Post-Secondary Recruitment job from the link below
- Go through all the job posting and select and add all the jobs you think you are eligible to apply ( do not be shy), it will be added to your PSC account.
- Cater the Resume based on the particular advertisement and paste it and answer the required question. Do not be intimidated by the number of questions, if you do not have any experience do not worry.
- You need to select the location of job, if you are looking for a job in Ottawa only, then select Ontario- Ottawa and also DO NOT forget to add Quebec-Gatineau.
Please read the job advertisement carefully and apply accordingly. Wish you all the best.