Enjoy a special Pitha Festival with nice food, fun and enjoyment and opportunity to make new friends on Sunday December 24, 2015, 5.30 pm – 10.00 pm at SNMC Basement Hall, 3020 Woodroffe Ave. Please confirm your attendace with number of persons by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-322-2009 or 613-981-3057 on or before Tuesday December 19, 2017.
Those who confirmed, please come in ime. Those who has not confirmed, we regret to inform that because of hall capacity, we will not be able to accept any guest at door
5 prizes to win for the best Pitha based on Quality and Presentation. 1st Prize $100, 2nd Prize $70, 3rd Prize, $50, 4th Prize $30 and 5th Prize $20.
Every participants will get a prize. Please prepare a dish you like to share and bring 20 to 50 pieces.
Also youth conferance and energization
Also 5 prizes for youth conderemce and speech competition.
5 prizes to win for the best presentation on Quality and Presentation. 1st Prize $50, 2nd prize $40, 3rd Prize, $30, 4th Prize $20 and 5th Prize $10. Admission is Free but pre-confirmation is required.
- La Machine in Ottawa vs. Robot Sophia in Dhaka – discuss technical details and design perspectives.
- Maple syrup vs.Molasses(in Bangla Khejurer Gur )- how they are extracted? Discuss socio-agricultural aspects.
- Architectural details, challenges and heritages of the Ottawa Parliament vs. Dhaka Parliament Building
- Canada Day 150th Vs Dec 16th Independence day celebration in Bangladesh .
- Compare High school (Secondary) Education system in Bangladesh Vs Canada and what role CBET is playing to help students in both countries.
- Hockey in Canada vs Cricket in Bangladesh
- Climate imact in Canada and Climate impact in Bangladesh
Please email to info@CBET.ca or Please Call 613-322-2909 or 613-981-3057