Dear Brothers an Sisters, As Salamu Alykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu. Hope you all are doing well by the Mercy and Blessings of Allah(SWT)
Today doante only $10 to change a life
CBET, is a Canadian Registered Charity (Reg .No 80114 6101 RR0001), provides scholarship to needy students in Canada & Bangladesh. Get CRA Tax Receipts and Reward from God
2013- February 2018 CBET has provided 50 scholarship in Canada each of $500 and
700 scholarship each of $200 in rural Bangladesh to needy college students.
In Ottawa Gatineau, we provided scholarship to Bell High, Rideau High, Merival high, Algonquin College, Carleton U and Ottawa U and also to other needy students directly.
In Bangladesh in each college, have a 5-member evaluation committee and select 5 students based on need & academic results.They hold an open award ceremony & send us to Ottawa pictures and report of using the fund. CBET distributes fund via its Dhaka office by sending checks to each college written in the name of the actual students who are selected for scholarship. We also submit each year to CRA in Canada name of the students and list of colleges.
We can not solve complex world problems, but we all can help to change a life by giving in education and we issue CRA tax receipts.
You can pay cash or check or by debit credit in on eof the days below Or send us a check by post to CBET, 365 Stoneway Dr, Nepean On K2G 6G8 or call us at 613-725-5926, 613-322-2909 or 613-981-3057
Donate at online at cbet website by Paypal, MC, Visa or Amex and Change a life
10 Benefits of Donating to a Registered Charity
1. Experience More Pleasure, donating money simply makes us feel better
2. Reduce Rates of Stress, improved happiness & health, who volunteer & donate
3. Help Others in Need, when we donate our money, we help others who need it.
4. Get a CRA Tax Deduction, we get back $30 for every $100 donation
5. Bring More Meaning to our Life, meet new people who believe in the same causes as us.
6. Promote Generosity in our Children, as they see us donating
7. Motivate Friends and Family, they may find themselves more motivated to donate.
8. Realize that Every Little Bit Helps, even one dollar
9. Improve Personal Money Management, if donate say $100 per month to a charity
10. Give, if we Can’t Volunteer, writing out a check is a simple way to help others.