4th Annaul CBET Pitha Festival at at SNMC on Sunday 23rd December 2018 6pm-10pm.
No entry fee, free food, free piths, but a donation of $10 to $100 expecred to help needy and orphna students
Please sponsor a prize for Pitha Festival winners and/ or Youth Conference winners
Enjoy a special Pitha Festival with nice food, fun and enjoyment and opportunity to make new friends on Sunday December 23, 2018, 6.00 pm – 10.00 pm at SNMC Community Hall, 3020 Woodroffe Ave. Please confirm your attendace with number of persons by email to email@example.com or call 613-725-5926 or 613-981-3057 on or before Monday December 17, 2017.
5 prizes to win for the best Pitha based on Quality and Presentation. 1st Prize $100, 2nd Prize $70, 3rd Prize, $50, 4th Prize $30 and 5th Prize $20.
Every participants will get a prize. Please prepare a dish you like to share and bring 30 to 50 pieces.
Also youth conferance and energization
Also 5 prizes for youth conderemce and speech competition.
5 prizes to win for the best presentation on Quality and Presentation. 1st Prize $50, 2nd prize $40, 3rd Prize, $30, 4th Prize $20 and 5th Prize $10. Admission is Free but pre-confirmation is required.
- La Machine in Ottawa vs. Robot Sophia in Dhaka – discuss technical details and design perspectives.
- Maple syrup vs.Molasses(in Bangla Khejurer Gur )- how they are extracted? Discuss socio-agricultural aspects.
- Architectural details, challenges and heritages of the Ottawa Parliament vs. Dhaka Parliament Building
- Canada Day 150th Vs Dec 16th Independence day celebration in Bangladesh .
- Compare High school (Secondary) Education system in Bangladesh Vs Canada and what role CBET is playing to help students in both countries.
- Hockey in Canada vs Cricket in Bangladesh
- Climate imact in Canada and Climate impact in Bangladesh
Please email to info@CBET.ca or Please Call 613-725-5926 or 613-981-3057