Our life in the light of Islam – Rights Of a woman upon her Husband,Dr. M. Shahid siddiqi, Retired tax consultant.
- He should not harm her.
- He should be kind, has a soft heart towards
3.He might st feed her.
- He must has to share food with her.
- He should cuddle with her.
- He is to be playful with his wife.
- He should not curse or swear at his wife.
- Never insult her for her appearance.
- He should not boycott her, hate her, dislike
her, or get angry on her faults.
- He should help her in her work and make
things easy for her like, all the chores.
- He should protect her wife, and provide her
with a good healthy life.
- He should deal with love and show some
manners while talking to her.
Dr. M. Shahid siddiqi, Retired tax consultant.
Author of several books on Canadian & US taxes.
Author of several books on Marketing, Budgeting
Compiler of Book series “Our Life in the light of
Ex-president Institute Of Professional Compilers
Honorary Advisory council member A.U.University.
Board Member of several corporation in Canada,
USA & China.
Co-Founder world ageing council-Turkey.
Recipient of service to Humanity Award
from Government of Ontario & India.