CBET is looking to hire a part-time (10-12 hrs/week) experienced funding officer. The pay will be based on experience and qualifications.
CBET is a Canadian registered non-profit charity (N0- 8014 6101 R0001) based in Ottawa, Ontario and founded in 2012. CBET’s primary focus is empowering needy and orphan students through our scholarship program. Our scholarships are open to any Bangladeshi or Canadian student in need irrespective of their gender and religious beliefs.
You can find more information about CBET on our website.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science or humanities is preferred (other fields are also acceptable)
- Self-starter, minimum supervision
- Experience in working in a non-profit charity
- Experience in funding or grant applications
- Identify suitable funding organizations that match with CBET’s mission
- With this information, create a database of potential funding organizations
- Apply for funding for Bangladesh and Canada scholarships and youth events
Apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.