CBET Hiring part-time and home-based Marketing and Social Media manager
CBET is looking to hire a part-time (15 hours//month) experienced marketing and social media officer. The pay will be based on experience and qualifications.
CBET is a Canadian registered non-profit charity (N0- 8014 6101 R0001) based in Ottawa, Ontario and founded in 2012. CBET’s primary focus is empowering needy and orphan students through our scholarship program. Our scholarships are open to any Bangladeshi or Canadian student in need irrespective of their gender and religious beliefs.
You can find more information about CBET on our website: https://www.cbet.ca/about-us/.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social science, or science
- Self-starter, minimum supervision
- Experience in marketing for a non-profit charity/organization is recommended (not required)
- Market CBET and CBET events through social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Prepare marketing materials, posters, and Youtube videos
- Explore new marketing areas for CBET
- Review existing CBET marketing materials such as videos and posters
Apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. by Wednesday November 24 2021